MZG Divorce & Family Mediations understands, values, and respects your privacy. This Privacy Statement describes the privacy policies followed by MZG Divorce & Family Mediations, as to how we collate and process information obtained from your end when you communicate with us, including via this website. MZG Divorce & Family Mediations does not require your personal information when you access this website. However, it is required to provide your personal information to participate in certain activities, such as requesting information, requesting a quote, or follow-up communications. You are not allowed to participate in these activities if you choose not to share your personal information with us. By providing your personal information to us, you explicitly agree to our Terms & Conditions and use of all such information as described in this Privacy Statement.
Scope of this Privacy Statement:
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations may provide links to third-party websites that run advertisements for your convenience and information. These third-party websites are outside the domain of the actual MZG Divorce & Family Mediations website and MZG Divorce & Family Mediations does not maintain or control these sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from our policies. The personal information which you choose to provide to or that is collated by these third parties, is not covered by MZG Divorce & Family Mediations’ Privacy Statement.
Personal information collected by MZG Divorce & Family Mediations:
We collect your personal information such as your First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Job Title, Organization Name, Country, City, and Phone Number (including mobile/cell) or any other personal information that you may include in an email or other communication to MZG Divorce & Family Mediations. When you provide such information, it allows and enables us to share products or services, wherever permissible by relevant laws, to collect, use, and disclose this information to external third parties per this Privacy Statement. When you provide us your mobile phone number, you consent us to use your number for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement. MZG Divorce & Family Mediations will not be liable for any wrong or unsolicited information provided by you. You consent to MZG Divorce & Family Mediations using the information you provide in the manner set forth in this Privacy Statement.
How We Use Your Data:
The personal information provided by you may be used to:
- deliver information and services requested by you;
- process requests for information and services;
- execute client communication, service, billing, and administration;
- perform data analysis and gather information to maintain and improve our website;
- conduct web site performance and usage analysis;
- maintain leads;
- run marketing or promotional campaigns;
- detect, prevent, and address technical issues; and
- monitor the usage of our website.
Sharing of personal information with third parties:
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations does not share personal information about individuals with affiliates, partners, service providers, or non-affiliated companies except (a) when to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission; or (c) under the following circumstances:
- We shall share information with our network partners;
- We may provide the information to our trusted partners who work on our behalf and analyze your personal information to help us communicate with you about legitimate business purposes;
- We may share information with authorities, government institutions, or other bodies when required for compliance with the law;
- We may use this information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- We may share information if it is necessary in order to protect MZG Divorce & Family Mediations’ rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for the safety of MZG Divorce & Family Mediations or others; and
- We may share information if MZG Divorce & Family Mediations gets acquired or merged with another company.
Data Protection and Confidentiality:
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations discloses information only to third parties for legitimate purposes, and to our service providers, and agents who are bound to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and shall not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
Furthermore, MZG Divorce & Family Mediations may make disclosures to law enforcement authorities or regulatory bodies subjected to applicable law.
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations will take judicious steps to ensure that all Personal Information shall:
- be processed legitimately and lawfully;
- be acquired only with the consent of the information provider;
- only be collected, when related to a legitimate business purpose connected with MZG Divorce & Family Mediations;
- be accessible for review by the information provider, when requested; and
- kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations’ Commitment Regarding Personal information:
We provide individuals with the ability to determine whether or not we access your personal information for processing and, where we do, require access to the personal information, together with certain additional information. This additional information includes details of the purpose, categories of personal information concerned, and the recipients of the personal information if any.
Usage, Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site. You can learn more about how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have certain data protection rights. MZG Divorce & Family Mediations’ basis for collecting and using the personal information described in this Privacy Statement depends on the personal data that we collect and the specific context in which we collect it. MZG Divorce & Family Mediations may process your personal data because:
- we need it to perform our obligations under a contract with you;
- you have given us permission to do so;
- the processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights;
- it is necessary for payment processing purposes; or
- it is necessary to comply with applicable law.
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed about the personal data we hold with regard to you or if you want it removed from our systems, please contact us. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, in certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have. Whenever possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your personal data by contacting MZG Divorce & Family Mediations
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right of erasure. You have the right to have your personal data deleted and to be forgotten by MZG Divorce & Family Mediations
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The rights to be informed and to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where MZG Divorce & Family Mediations relied on your consent to process your personal information.
MZG Divorce & Family Mediations strongly believes in protecting children’s privacy rights. Our website is not for and not intended to be used by children under age 13. We do not expect to collect personal information through our Services from children under age 13, and if we receive it from a child under age 13, we will delete that information immediately and not use or disclose it except as may be required by law. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe your child under age 13 has provided information to us by mistake, contact us at the number provided at the end of this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement or processing of your personal information, please call.
Effective Date and Changes to this Privacy Statement:
Please note that this Privacy Statement may be subjected to change from time to time. The updated Privacy Statement shall be published on this page. Please keep on checking this Privacy Statement on regular basis to ensure that you are in sync with the latest updates. This Privacy Statement was last updated on March 31, 2021.